Business English Grammar Exercise
| Topic: Phrasal verbs in Business English 2
Fill in the blank with the correct response:
1. We have to keep __________________________ with our competitors. = We have to be as successful as our competitors.
2. That factory __________________________ ( = produces) 10,000 milk cartons every day.
3. That branch __________________________ ( = makes, earns) a lot of money.
4. You forgot to __________________________ in employee benefits. = You forgot to include employee benefits in your calculation.
5. I'll look __________________________ it. = I'll investigate it.
6. We'll have to do __________________________ with ( = eliminate) some of these provisions.
7. Robert _________________ as CEO ( = replaced the previous CEO) back in 2008.
8. I'd like to point _________________ ( = mention/remind everyone) that this has always worked in the past.
9. Robert brought __________________________ ( = raised) a very interesting point.
10. We can't just __________________________. ( = admit defeat and stop trying)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.