English for dentists and their patients
Common vocabulary used in a dental office 1
Whether you're a dentist or a patient, this exercise will make communication easier by teaching you the right vocabulary.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I think my filling __________________________.
2. I'll have to take an __________________________.
3. That isn't the tooth that's causing the __________________________. It's the one next to it.
4. A root __________________________ involves removing the nerve from a specific tooth.
5. Does this __________________________? = Does this cause you pain?
6. When was your last __________________________? = When was the last time you had your teeth checked?
7. Your gums are _________________________. You might have an infection.
8. My gums are really ___________________________.
9. I'll __________________________ you for an appointment next Monday.
10. __________________________, please. = Wash your mouth with water, please.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.