Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 5
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. After you see a doctor, you might have to schedule a __________________________ appointment to see how things are progressing.
2. I think this might be the __________________________ of your illness.
3. I think this might be the __________________________ behind your illness.
4. D: Do you have any allergies? P: Yes, I'm __________________________ to penicillin.
having an allergy
5. A person who specializes in a particular field of medicine is called a __________________________.
6. My back is __________________________ me! = My back hurts very much!
7. Does this __________________________?
8. It's too early to __________________________ a diagnosis.
9. She is __________________________. = She is taking birth control pills.
on the pill
on a pill
10. I almost __________________________ ( = lost consciousness) from the pain.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.