Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 4
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I checked your __________________________ x-ray. Your lungs seem fine.
2. I think I'm __________________________ with something. = I think I'm starting to get sick.
3. You will not feel any pain. = You won't feel __________________________.
4. He's a __________________________ professional with over 20 years experience.
5. I'm going to refer you to a __________________________ of mine ( = a person I work with).
6. I'm sorry, Dr. Beck is __________________________ patients today.
7. There is still no __________________________ for the common cold!
8. Let me check my __________________________. Yes, tell Mr. Johnson that I can see him at 2:00 PM on Thursday.
9. Is it a sharp pain or a __________________________?
10. I don't have __________________________ in my right index finger.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.