English for dentists and their patients
Common vocabulary used in a dental office 2
Whether you're a dentist or a patient, this exercise will make communication easier by teaching you the right vocabulary.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I __________________________ my tooth. = Part of my tooth broke off.
2. If I give you local __________________________, you won't feel any pain.
3. This won't hurt at all. = You won't __________________________.
feel a thing
feel a bit
4. Most people hate the sound of a dentist's __________________________.
5. I'm sorry, but your dental plan does not __________________________ ( = pay for) this type of treatment.
6. She is my __________________________. ( = helper)
7. You have a _________________________ in that tooth.
8. I suggest we put a porcelain ___________________________ on that tooth.
9. We won't be able to finish the __________________________ today.
10. How __________________________ do you brush your teeth?
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.