Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 11
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I'm __________________________ for surgery ( = having surgery) tomorrow.
2. The tests are __________________________. We have to retest you.
3. Are you experiencing any __________________________? = Do you feel tired?
4. Please __________________________ me ( = let me know) of any changes in your condition.
5. When there is a decrease in or disappearance of signs and symptoms of cancer, you can say that the cancer is in __________________________.
6. How __________________________ is this treatment? ( = how well does this treatment work?)
7. I have a strange __________________________ ( = red patches) on my skin.
8. This won't __________________________ long. = This won't require a lot of time.
9. Your regular doctor is often referred to as your "__________________________ care doctor".
10. Most operations are not emergencies and are considered __________________________ surgery. ( = surgery that you choose to have)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.