| Topic: English for Computer Programmers 1
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on computer programming terminology.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. We have to design a new _____________________ for our website.
2. I don't have a lot of experience in _____________________-oriented programming languages like Java.
3. Most of my experience is in back-_____________________ programming.
4. SQL is pronounced _____________________.
5. C# is pronounced _____________________.
6. I've written 100 lines of _____________________.
7. I'm not really familiar with that programming _____________________.
8. I _____________________ to work properly.
can't get this
can't make this
can't fix this
9. ASP.NET is a much more _____________________ language than classic ASP.
10. This is a password generator _______________________ that I have written.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.