Business English Exercise
| Topic: Mobile phones/cell phones/mobile devices 1
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. The keypad is ____________________ designed ( = not designed very well).
2. The video still comes in a bit __________________________. ( = the quality of the video is not very good)
3. The camera quality still __________________________ the market. ( = is worse than that of its competitors)
4. Fancy options = __________________________ options
5. This particular 3G phone is __________________________. ( = it doesn't weigh a lot)
light of weight
soft to the touch
6. This camera has a headset __________________________ where you can plug in your headphones.
7. A keyboard that comes out is called a __________________________ keyboard.
8. Some companies are developing mobile devices that are more __________________________ to deaf and blind people. ( = cellphones that deaf and blind people can use more easily)
9. The light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the LCD screen to __________________________ ( = save) power and extend battery life.
10. The phone is in camera __________________________. ( = it is functioning as a camera)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.