BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free exercise for listening comprehension
Five biggest mistakes that entrepreneurs make
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
of the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. According to the man in the video, the first mistake that entrepreneurs make is ______________________.
having a clear mission
not having clear goals
being too aggressive
2. What's his advice for those thinking about starting a business?
To write down their goals.
To not think about their measure of success.
To tell everyone they know about their goals.
3. What was his goal when he started his first business?
To achieve a market cap of 2 billion dollars
To build his company up to be worth 20 million dollars.
To buy out all his competitors.
4. Why do some entrepreneurs try to prove that they're smart?
For ego gratification.
To build a company.
To solve some particular problem.
5. Who does he say is especially prone to making this mistake?
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.