BUSINESS ENGLISH: ESL Practice Quiz
Phone interview tips
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. What does Brad think you should do with your resume/cv?:
Send it to a headhunter
Tape it to a wall
2. Where should you keep all of your employer research material?
On your desk
Within easy reach of your phone
In a folder
3. Brad suggests that during a phone interview you should have a __________________ sign on your door.
disturb me not
do not disturb
4. During a job interview, a (turned-on) TV would be a:
5. How should you warm up your voice before an interview?
By talking or singing aloud
By calling your friend
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.