BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free Listening Comprehension Exercises
Networking for the networking-averse
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Make sure the captions/subtitles are off!
the first 2:00
of the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. What is a "networking-averse" person?
Someone who doesn't know much about networking
Someone who has been banned from networking events
Someone whose parents pay for everything
2. Last year the woman was ___________ at an art museum.
a full-time employee
3. Who has contacts in organic farming?
The school counsellor
Her parent's friends
No one she knows
4. Who studied lighting with a nature photographer on the West Coast?
Her aunt's friend
5. __________ are people who might have access to resources that your strong ties don't have.
Your best friends
Your mom and dad
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.