BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free Listening Comprehension Exercises
Exercise 2 (Insight24 Commercial)
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. "Demo" is a common abbreviation for:
2. According to the man in the video, ________________________ is key for today's business.
accurate and tiring information
accurate and timely information
acute and timely information
3. This company says that they have an up-to-date "B2B" (Business to business) directory. What does the term "up-to-date" mean?:
current, with no outdated information
4. What does the man say about the interface on his website?:
It's easy to use
It's hard to use
5. This website also offers insight from:
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.