BUSINESS ENGLISH: ESL Practice Quiz
The USA is in a recession
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
of the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. According to the man, some economists think that the recession started in January or ______________.
2. Who gets to "officially" proclaim that there is a recession?
The National Bureau of Economic Research
The U.S. Senate
3. According to a December 2007 poll, how many respondents thought that the U.S. was in a recession?
4. How many jobs does the man think will be lost
in the United States in 2008?
5. According to the man, the US economy is very much dependent on ____________________________.
government bailout packages
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.