Medical English - PLASTIC SURGERY
| Topic: English for plastic surgeons 1
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Increasing the size of one breasts = __________________________ surgery
2. Dermabrasion is one procedure that helps to improve the look of scarred or __________________________ skin. ( = skin that has been damaged by the sun)
3. We can easily remove this __________________________ ( = birthmark) for you.
4. When a patient can't feel a particular part of her body, she is experiencing __________________________.
5. Laser skin resurfacing is one of the most common ways to __________________________ ( = do away with) scars.
get out of
get rid of
6. One has to be careful not to __________________________ plastic surgery, since it can make you look very unnatural.
7. Part of the procedure involves the removal of __________________________ ( = extra,unnecessary) skin from the area.
8. A breast lift _________________________ ( = alters in a positive way) the shape of the breasts, not their size.
9. This has to be done __________________________ ( = together with) another procedure, the tummy tuck.
in cahoots with
in conjunction with
in time with
10. After the procedure, you will __________________________ ( = have) temporary bruising, swelling, and discomfort.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.