Medical English - PLASTIC SURGERY
| Topic: English for plastic surgeons 1
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I don't _______________________ liposuction for you. = I don't think you should get liposuction.
2. This procedure may cause permanent and __________________________ ( = visible) scars.
3. I wouldn't worry about that side-effect. It's __________________________ rare.
4. The opposite of "minor surgery" = __________________________ surgery
5. Gastric bypass surgery reduces the stomach size of an __________________________ ( = very fat, overweight) patient.
6. Body contouring is used to remove loose, __________________________ skin from the patient's body.
7. Body contouring = Body __________________________
8. Rhinoplasty is often _________________________ as "nose surgery".
9. The scars should __________________________ ( = disappear, stop being noticeable) in about one year.
10. This procedure will __________________________ you to be hospitalized for one week. ( = You will have to stay in a hospital for one week)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.