Business English Exercise
| Topic: Greenification 1
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Greenification refers to making a company's practices, work environment, or products more environmentally ____________________.
like a friend
2. One way to make a company more environmentally responsible is to use ____________________ power ( = energy obtained from the sun/sunlight) instead of regular electricity.
3. "__________________________" means processing used materials into new products to prevent waste.
4. "___________________________" refers to using a natural resource so that it will also be available for future generations.
5. Customers are often willing to pay a __________________________ ( = higher) price for organic goods.
6. We want to make sure that this company does not cause a negative __________________________ ( = effect) on the environment.
7. These new policies will help our store to be more energy __________________________. ( = less wasteful of energy)
8. A "__________________________" resource is one that can be re-grown, regenerated, produced again.
9. Our office recently installed a water __________________________ system, so we no longer buy bottled water.
10. Noise __________________________ ( = excessive noise in the work environment) is another factor to consider when greenifying one's place of work.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.