Project Management Vocabulary 2
An exercise to help you learn & practice the most common vocabulary/terms used by project managers. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. The __________________ ( = supplier) promised that the new servers would be delivered by next week.
2. An experienced project manager is good at __________________ how long each activity will take.
3. Nancy, since you're really busy, I've ______________________ some of your duties to Tom.
4. Critical time = __________________ time
5. If an activity is not "effort-driven" but "of a fixed duration", it means that:
the activity will take less time if more people are hired
the activity is not interesting.
the activity will take the same amount of time no matter how many people work on it
6. I have ______________________ ( = set aside) 10 hours to complete this task.
7. Betty is great at managing her time. = She's got excellent ______________________.
time management skills
time management skill
managing her time skills
8. A ______________________ is a tangible, measurable output of a task.
9. A project's ______________________ is the time when it's moved from a development status to a production status.
10. A product's "______________________" refers to the entire span of its existence - from its initial inception to the final version of the product (and its decline if applicable).
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.