Online Business English Training
| Topic: Cover Letter Vocabulary 4
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I've done a bit of ____________________ about your company. = I have studied/looked into your company.
2. As the school's main psychiatrist, I ____________________ ( = advised) teenagers about a variety of personal concerns.
3. In ____________________,... = What's more/Also,... (used when you want to give more examples of something_
4. work ____________________ = employment history
5. My previous job required me to ____________________ intermediary between the brokers and the investors.
act like an
act as an
6. This is my ____________________ ( = main, principal) area of interest.
7. I am ____________________ ( = especially) interested in animal rights.
8. I am seeking to ____________________ myself with... = I am looking to get a job with...
9. invaluable = ____________________
10. I believe that I can be of ____________________ ( = help, assistance, etc.) to both your company and your clients.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.