| Topic: IT Project Management 2
An exercise to help you learn & practice the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on the terminology relating to IT project management.
Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. We'll have to talk to the __________________ ( = programmers) about that.
2. The search __________________ has to be added before the end of the month.
3. Let's take a look at all our __________________ ( = crucial/critical) tasks.
4. For the past five years, I've been managing __________________ of IT professionals.
a 10-person team
a 10 persons team
5. A good IT project manager should know about every stage of the software development life cycle __________________.
6. I've created a list of deliverables with their __________________ delivery dates.
7. The last project did not go well because there was no logical work __________________ structure.
8. Jim, how's the __________________ of the new database going?
9. This is definitely the most appropriate __________________ ( = way to do things).
course of action
10. It's Nancy's responsibility to monitor logs of all submitted changes and their __________________.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.