| Topic: IT Project Management 2
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on the terminology relating to IT project management.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. We'll have to talk to the __________________ ( = programmers) about that.
2. The search __________________ has to be added before the end of the month.
3. Let's take a look at all our __________________ ( = crucial/critical) tasks.
4. For the past five years, I've been managing __________________ of IT professionals.
a 10-person team
a 10 persons team
5. A good IT project manager should know about every stage of the software development life cycle __________________.
6. I've created a list of deliverables with their __________________ delivery dates.
7. The last project did not go well because there was no logical work __________________ structure.
8. Jim, how's the __________________ of the new database going?
9. This is definitely the most appropriate __________________ ( = way to do things).
course of action
10. It's Nancy's responsibility to monitor logs of all submitted changes and their __________________.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.