| Topic: Web Design and Development 1
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on the terminology relating to web design and development.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I've been _____________________ websites for the past three years.
2. I don't like the _____________________ of this page. ( = the way things are arranged)
3. If you _____________________ some of the elements, it will look better.
4. I'll _____________________ this section.
5. Corporate websites are often very complicated and _____________________ to create.
take a lot of time
take much time
make a lot of time
6. One of the images is not _____________________ on the page.
7. We have to _____________________ this section into the rest of the site.
8. This page has to be _____________________ ( = online) by 5:00 PM.
9. I like to code my sites from scratch ( = right from the start). I don't use _____________________ editors.
10. We have to incorporate some new _____________________ into that section.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.