Marketing Vocabulary 1
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. Cell phone market ______________ is at 100% in many European countries.
2. I'm doing an ______________ of consumer trends in cellular markets such as Japan.
3. Every marketer should have an idea of how to build strong ______________.
4. We plan to ______________ this product in the spring of 2021.
5. The process of gathering, recording and analyzing of data about customers, competitors and the market is called market ______________.
6. Recent market ______________ show that there is a considerable increase in the use of our technology in the banking sector.
7. Last year we brought together a team to ______________ for a completely new type of car.
develop a concept
make a concept
start a concept
8. I don't think we'll have a problem ______________ this product. It will almost sell itself.
9. Jane, could you bring me that ______________ on the Brazilian biotechnology sector?
10. The ______________ ( = statistics/figures) in this report cover three year trends in the manufacturing sector.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.