ENGLISH TRAINING FOR I.T.
| Topic: Social media/social networking (common terms) 1
Choose the correct response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. Many social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. help people _________________ together ( = get connected, become part of the same group) online.
2. Twitter has implemented _________________ search functionality, so that someone can find information as soon as it is posted on the network.
3. Twitter recently _________________ ( = got rid of) a lot of spam accounts.
4. The site now allows you to save _________________ ( = more than one) maps.
5. A "friend _________________" is something you send to someone asking them to join your network of friends.
6. The account has been ___________________. = The account is currently not active.
7. On most social networking sites, you can _________________ videos to your page. ( = upload and show videos on your page)
8. Facebook recently launched a mobile _________________. ( = mobile version)
9. A lot of people find Facebook's applications and quizzes _________________. ( = irritating)
10. A _________________ is basically a line of text, like a sentence, etc.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.