Project Management Vocabulary 5
An exercise to help you learn & practice the most common vocabulary/terms used by project managers. Choose the closest synonym for each word (or words).
1. We still have to _______________ the details of the project. ( = to make a final decision about the details)
2. Are you _______________ about your task? = Do you understand what you have to do?
3. Success criteria has to be measurable and _______________ ( = traceable) in order to be effective.
4. An important element of any project's success is good team _______________. ( = how well the team works together)
5. Can I get your_______________ on this? = Can you tell me what you think about this?
6. _______________ skills are something that every successful project manager possesses.
7. If you don't determine the scope of your project ahead of time, you might have a problem with _______________ resources later on. ( = you might not have all the resources that are necessary to complete the project)
8. Ensure all documentation is _______________ with... = Ensure that all documentation complies with...
9. It looks like this project will not be completed within ________________ after all. ( = we will end up spending more money than we had expected)
10. ________________ action has to be taken. = We have to take steps to fix this problem.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.