Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. P1: What does Martin do at work? P2: He works ____________________.
2. We don't have a lot of money to spend. = We have a ____________________ budget.
3. Lynne taught me how to develop a good acquisition ____________________. ( = how to determine the most appropriate means of procuring something)
4. A bidding process, one where several businesses/individuals bid on a contract, is sometimes referred to as ____________________.
5. Our company has determined that any product/service desired that is over $1,000 __________________ a bidding process.
6. We're interested in finding a __________________ partner ( = not short-term).
7. One of the key elements of successful procurement is good __________________. ( = doing something at the right time)
8. Sometimes a complex __________________ assessment is required for every service that is being considered.
9. What does the term "economies of scale" refer to?
The more you buy, the more you spend.
The less you buy, the less you spend.
The more you buy, the less each unit costs.
10. Bill's team ____________________ a 5 million dollar reduction in the total cost of the machinery.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.