ENGLISH FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Common vocabulary used in real estate 1
If you're a real estate agent, and would like to know how to explain some basic concepts to your English-speaking clientele, this exercise is for you.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. This house is definitely within your __________________________. = You can definitely afford to buy this house.
2. I don't think they would __________________________ below $200,000. = I don't think they would agree to a price below $200,000.
3. The first step to buying the house is to get a mortgage __________________________.
4. It's a little below __________________________ value. = It's being sold slightly below what it is worth.
5. I'll __________________________ the owners with your offer. = I'll let the owners know what price you're willing to pay.
6. This house was ___________________________ ( = repossessed by the bank from the owner due to non-payment)
7. This is one of the most _________________________ ( = popular, looked-for) neighborhoods in the city.
8. I have one ___________________________ ( = one story house) that would be perfect for you.
9. In real estate, one often uses the word "__________________________" as a nice way of saying "small".
10. This house has both an attic and a __________________________ basement. ( = a basement where some of the windows are above ground level.)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.