General Business English Terms 7
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms, ones that are often heard in an office setting. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. A company's _____________________ is the supply of goods it has for sale.
2. A good CEO will make _____________________ business decisions.
3. It's not economically _____________________ ( = profitable/worthwhile) for us to pursue this.
4. We have to examine the _____________________ (race, age, income, etc.) of our customer base.
5. Our _____________________ is to provide high quality veterinary service.
6. This seminar will show you how to _____________________ ( = improve) your sales and marketing campaigns.
7. To make an "informed" choice, means to make a _____________________ choice.
8. A "white paper" is an _____________________ report.
9. The manager didn't see any _____________________ ( = real) benefits to his approach.
10. The kids who will receive these computers are the ones who will ultimately _____________________ of this project.
rope the benefits
reap the benefits
take the benefits
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.