Topic: General Business English Terms 8
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms, ones that are often heard in an office setting. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. Our organization is one of the main _____________________ in the water initiative program. ( = an integral part of the program)
2. Call one of the _____________________ guys to come fix your computer.
3. James and I don't really see _____________________ on this issue. ( = we don't really agree)
4. I'm sorry, he's _____________________ right now. Can he call you back?
in a meeting
with a meeting
5. _____________________, we should concentrate more on customer service.
The way I think
In other words
The way I see things
6. Paul, can we _____________________ your input on this?
7. He makes _____________________.
an excellent point
an excellent idea
8. I understand. = I see _____________________.
what you say
what you think
what you mean
9. I agree with you _____________________.
up to your point
up to a point
up to a moment
10. What are the _____________________ on this? = What do we do next?
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.