Basic Terms for Beginners 10
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. We haven't been very ________________________ in promoting our products. = We haven't been promoting our products too much.
2. We're investing money in areas where we think we can grow and be ________________________.
3. The inflation rate has been ________________________ higher by rising food and energy costs.
4. The ________________________ results surprised everyone.
5. I expect this to become the next big ________________________. ( = popular thing)
6. Job opportunities are sometimes referred to as "job ________________________."
7. We expect this to ________________________ ( = change) in the months ahead.
8. They are the world's largest ________________________ of anti-inflammatory drugs.
9. We used to make these cups from glass, but we ________________________ to plastic in 2020.
10. Our factory is inspected on a ________________________. ( = regularly)
time to time
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.