Business English Exercise
| Topic: Basic Terms for Beginners 10
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. We haven't been very ________________________ in promoting our products. ( = we haven't been promoting our products too much)
2. We're investing money in areas where we think we can grow and be ________________________.
3. The inflation rate has been ________________________ higher by rising food and energy costs.
4. The ________________________ results surprised everyone.
5. I expect this to become the next big ________________________. ( = popular thing)
6. Job opportunities are sometimes referred to as "job ________________________."
7. We expect this to ________________________ ( = change) in the months ahead.
8. They are the world's largest ________________________ of anti-inflammatory drugs.
9. We used to make these cups from glass, but we ________________________ to plastic in 2004.
10. Our factory is inspected on a ________________________. ( = regularly)
time to time
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.