Business English Exercise
| Topic: Basic Terms for Beginners 8
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. We _____________ ( = finished) this contract last month.
2. You have $100 _____________ ( = that you have to pay) on your account.
3. I had a _____________ convincing the CEO to support my proposal.
4. I learned from this experience. = It was a _____________ experience.
5. You will receive 50% _____________ ( = before you do the work), and the rest when you finish the contract.
6. I have never ___________________ ( = had experience with) these types of clients.
7. How do I _____________ doing this? = What are the steps I should take in order to do this?
8. He spent a great _____________ ( = a lot) of time and money.
9. I'm not sure which loan I should _____________.
10. It's _____________ that you'll get rejected. = You probably will not get rejected.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.