Marketing Vocabulary 10
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. When marketing specialists speak about a ______________, they are referring to a decline in an economic cycle.
2. Horizontal marketing refers to when two companies market their products ______________. ( = together)
3. When marketers speak about "engaging" an industry, they are referring to creating an interest or ______________ within the industry about a product, service, etc.
4. We've been trying to create a new metric ( = method/system) of ad ______________.
5. On the internet, consumers can take part in a kind of ______________ marketing, which means that not only does a company market to the consumers, the consumers themselves can create content (through an application on a website, etc.)
6. The phenomenon in the previous question is commonly referred to as "consumer-______________ media."
7. To put something "______________" = To focus on the importance of something, to devote most of one's attention to something
front and center
in the front
8. Unfortunately, this analysis doesn't really show the ______________. ( = all the facts, what's really going on)
9. If something is an industry-______________ standard, it means that it is used/adhered to by most people in the industry.
10. The ______________ new iPhone was launched last year.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.