Marketing Vocabulary 3
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. Due to a series of failed initiatives, we seem to have lost our competitive ______________.
2. A successful marketer is able to determine what intangible product attributes lead to consumer ______________ to pay a premium price.
3. The ______________ ( = percentage/rate) of brand-loyal consumers is about 35%.
4. Price-______________ consumers are the ones for whom price is the determining factor as to whether or not to buy something.
5. The measurement and management of brand value has become a major ______________ for marketers in the past couple of years.
6. If two products are ______________, this means they are perceived to be the same.
7. Generally speaking, new products that ______________ ( = offer) unique benefits to the customer have a higher commercial success rate.
8. tangible brand attributes = ______________ brand attributes
9. ______________ visual cues = visual cues that are always of a similar nature
10. A set of products that a consumer considers for purchase is referred to as their "consideration ______________."
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.