Marketing Vocabulary 6
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. In marketing, market segmentation refers to the ______________ of a market into different parts/segments.
2. We use a three-level segmentation ______________.
3. One problem with forecasting is that consumers often _____________ ( = exaggerate) their intent to purchase new goods and services.
say too much about
say too little about
4. This approach has some significant _____________. ( = negative aspects)
5. To _____________ an interest = To show an interest
6. This approach can be used with _____________ on any product.
7. We're always thinking of new strategies to expand our marketing _____________.
8. Viral marketing uses "word-of-______________" ( = information passed from one person to another) to increase brand awareness.
9. Tell me a little about the types of _____________ you used in your last position.
10. When your marketing and sales teams are ______________ ( = on the same page) your business will grow exponentially.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.