Marketing Vocabulary 8
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. To ______________ sales = To increase sales
2. We're trying to ______________ ( = attract) new clients from Asia.
3. The written part of an advertisement is what's known as "marketing ______________".
4. We had to cut our marketing budget in ______________ to recessionary concerns. ( = because of recessionary concerns)
5. P1: How's the new campaign going? P2: Well, the ______________ is pretty encouraging. Sales have increased by 5% in the first month.
6. His top-notch marketing skills helped ______________ the way to ( = lead to/ ensure) this brand's success.
7. We have to be a little more aggressive in our marketing ______________. = We have to spend more money on marketing.
8. I'd think ______________ ( = think about it carefully) before entering that market.
9. A ______________ refers to the elimination of competing businesses or products in a particular field.
10. We have to engage in marketing activities that are closer to the ______________. ( = where people buy the product/s)
point of transaction
point of transfer
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.