Topic: Marketing Vocabulary 7
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. We have to develop a better online ______________. We're not getting as many hits as we used to.
2. Which audience ______________ are you aiming for? Teenagers?
3. ______________ placement refers to having a brand (Coke, Nike, etc.) appear during a movie, show, etc. Companies usually pay a lot of money to have their products appear this way.
4. The ______________ of products into the plot of a movie is critical to many companies' marketing strategy.
5. "Brand entertainment" is a fairly new concept that involves marketing a brand within the ______________ of "original" programming. In other words, the advertisements become part of a program.
6. In some ways, "brand entertainment" is more ________________ ( = less obvious) than traditional advertising, which is why some people see it as being more subversive.
7. If something is _____________, it is present everywhere.
8. _____________ will be spending billions of dollars on Olympics-related advertising.
9. The goal here is to start new relationships, and to ______________ ( = strengthen) existing ones.
10. We need to do a better job at ______________ what the brand is about.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.