Sales Terms/Expressions 5
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. List price is the price established by a product's _____________.
2. A _____________ outlet is a store that sells merchandise directly from the maker to the consumer.
3. Outlet stores have cheaper prices because they have eliminated "the _____________".
4. A ______________ sale is generally held by a store going out of business.
5. Irregulars or imperfects are goods (often clothes) that don't _____________ the manufacturer's standards for quality.
6. I always speak the truth when talking to customers. I never make any _____________ promises.
7. One of the tricks in sales is to be persuasive without being _____________.
8. Sales people are most effective when the client sees them as _____________.
9. Contrary to _____________ ( = what most people believe), body language doesn't matter in sales.
10. A good salesperson is good at _____________ ( = determining) the prospect's needs.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.